I am so excited that my latest book Singapore with Kids is finally published and available on Amazon as an e-book (paperback coming soon hopefully).
This must-have travel guide for parents focuses on all the kid-friendly attractions in Singapore, but also goes deeper to allow readers to experience the cultural side of this fascinating tropical metropolis.
Singapore with Kids includes:
- A Singapore with Kids bucket list highlighting all the must-do activities
- An in-depth guide to Sentosa Island with kids
- Step-by-step child-friendly city walks with “kids challenges” along the way to help keep the kids engaged
- In depth guides for visiting Singapore Zoo, Universal Studios Singapore and Pulau Ubin with kids
- Family-friendly hotel and restaurant recommendations
- The best parks, museums and indoor play rooms for visiting with kids
- A comprehensive guide to Food & Drink in Singapore: what and where to eat, including local specialties, hawker centers, dim sum and more
- A Singapore scavenger hunt for kids